Orochimaru is one of the most iconic villains in the Naruto franchise. He’s a powerful ninja with a snake-like appearance obsessed with immortality and knowledge. He’s also responsible for some of the worst atrocities in the series, including the creation of the Akatsuki.
Orochimaru was born into a clan of elite ninjas, but he was always different from the others. He was more interested in studying forbidden techniques than honing his ninja skills. This eventually led him to leave his clan and join forces with another powerful ninja, Sarutobi Hiruzen.
However, Orochimaru’s actual goals were always his own. He began experimenting on people, using them as test subjects for his dangerous techniques. These experiments led to the creation of some of Orochimaru’s most powerful followers, including Kabuto Yakushi.
So let’s Check out some Quotes by Orochimaru.
Best Orochimaru Quotes From Naruto:
1. Hate only gives birth to even more hate. – Orochimaru
2. The best medicines always taste bitter.
3. Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it. – Orochimaru
4. I refuse…to let this happen! I am Orochimaru! I am immortal! I will not die here! Destined to discover the true meaning behind everything! Destined to take control of everything in this world!! – Orochimaru
5. When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… That is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had! – Orochimaru
6. What nonsense! In the grand scheme of time, you’re nothing more than a trivial footnote in the brief history of a cluster of huts called the “Leaf Village”! In time, the Hokage Stone Faces will crumble and be worn down to nothing.” – Orochimaru
7. Everything will be mine. – Orochimaru
8. This child… intrigues me to no end! – Orochimaru
9. Real power is forged from the desire smoldering in the heart. It fans into a flame and begins to burn with an intensity scarcely imagined possible. – Orochimaru
10. When I watch this boy, I look back to the time I was called a genius and think how ridiculous it was. – Orochimaru
11. How impressive. A thousand foes stand before you, and you don’t even bat an eyelid. – Orochimaru.
12. It’s human nature not to realize the true value of something unless they lose it. – Orochimaru
13. Either people change, or they die before they do. It’s one or the other. – Orochimaru
14. Darkness. When everything you know and love is taken away from you harshly. All you can think about is anger, hatred, and even revenge. And no one can save you. – Orochimaru
15. There probably isn’t any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you. – Orochimaru