Here’s our latest list of the best Naruto quotes and Naruto Shippuden quotes. These are from the most popular scene and great moments with inspirational dialogue from the Naruto anime series.
In Case you haven’t Watched Naruto Check our Filler Guide on Naruto Shippuden
Naruto is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who searches for recognition from his peers and the village and also dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village.
Naruto Series depicts some of the best moments, emotional and inspirational dialogue between the Respected Naruto characters, and best life lessons that can help you to move forward in life. We’ve added great moments. quotes and dialogues from all other characters as well. Even from the villains. This list of Naruto quotes may contain spoilers.
Best Naruto Quotes
1. If I can’t use my arms, I’ll use my legs. If I can’t use my legs, I’ll use my head. If I can’t use my head, I’ll stare him down. And if I’m blinded, then I’ll just shout him down. It doesn’t matter how much he fights me, I’m gonna beat Orochimaru and take my friend Sasuke back ONCE AND FOR ALL! -Naruto
2. I won’t run away anymore… I won’t go back on my word… that is my ninja way! -Naruto
3. The pain of being alone…is not an easy one to bear..why is it…that I can understand your pain? But…I already have many people who are important to me now…and I can’t let you hurt any of them…even if I have to kill you! -Naruto
4. Then I will break that curse. If there’s such thing as peace, I will find it. I won’t give up – Naruto Uzumaki Quote
5. Don’t apologize… I had a lot of hard times growing up as a jinchūriki, but I never blamed you or Dad. I couldn’t understand what a parent’s love was like because you guys were never there… so I could only guess… But now I know… I live because you and Dad gave your lives for me and filled me up with love before the Nine-Tails was inside me! So here I am, happy and healthy! I’m glad I ended up being your son!
6. People who continue to put their lives on the line to defend their faith become heroes and continue to exist on in legend.
7. Failing doesn’t give you a reason to give up, as long as you believe. -Naruto Uzumaki
8. While you’re alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead. -Naruto Quote
9. Once you question your own belief it’s over. – Naruto Quotes
10. Somebody told me I’m a failure, I’ll prove them wrong. -Naruto
11. When people are protecting something truly special to them, they truly can become…as strong as they can be. --