With his immense power, eccentric personality, and wise-cracking nature, Gojo Satoru has become one of the most popular characters in the hit anime series Jujutsu Kaisen. As the strongest jujutsu sorcerer of modern times, Gojo always steals the scene with his flashy techniques and unique outlook on life.
Between his dramatic speeches about strength and chaos or hilarious jabs thrown at the straight-laced higher-ups, Gojo has his fair share of standout moments. His quotes range from insightful truisms about society to cheeky banter tossed at allies and enemies alike. Many of Gojo’s lines have become favorites among fans.
In this article, we’ve compiled some of Gojo Satoru’s most badass, thought-provoking, and laugh-out-loud quotable dialogue. From his takes on violating rules to outlooks on those bound by conventional beliefs, these iconic quotes encapsulate this one-of-a-kind character. Whether you find him profoundly wise or a walking meme, Gojo always leaves viewers shaking their heads with awe and amusement.
Best Gojo Satoru Quotes
1. Searching for someone to blame is just a pain.
2. I’ve always been a nice guy who cares for my students.
3. Dying to win and risking death to win is completely different, Megumi.
4. “I Don’t Think This Asparagus Has the Energy Left to Withstand That, Do You?”
5. I get it. It would be fine if he turned into MetalGreymon, but we can‘t have him becoming SkullGreymon. So we have him start over from Koromon.
6. You’re half a curse already.
7. Infinity exists everywhere.
8. I’m here to save you, Utahime!
9. You’re lucky if you can die a normal death after running into a Curse.
10. I’ve always been a nice guy who cares for my students.