Jushiro Ukitake is the captain of Squad 13 in the Gotei 13. His lieutenant is Shunsui Kyoraku. He has white hair, which he keeps long and loose, and pale skin. Ukitake suffers from tuberculosis and, as a result, is often seen coughing up blood. Despite this, he is a powerful Shinigami and master swordsman.
Ukitake was born into a noble family with a strong military tradition. His father was a general in the Soul Society’s army, and his grandfather was a well-known military figure. Ukitake entered the Shin’o Academy at a young age and quickly rose through the ranks of the Gotei 13. He became captain of Squad 13 at the age of just 23.
Since becoming captain, Ukitake has been regarded as one of the strongest Shinigami in the Soul Society. He has shown great skill in both swordsmanship and Kidō and is considered to be something of a prodigy. Ukitake is also known for his kindness and compassion, which has endeared him to many people.
Here are some best Jushiro Ukitake Quotes From Bleach Anime.
Best Jushiro Ukitake Quotes
1. All waves, rise now and become my shield, lightning, strike now and become my blade! Sōgyo no Kotowari! – Jushiro Ukitake
2. The commander-general’s rather violent today, wouldn’t you say? – Jushiro Ukitake Quotes
3. If you were in this situation, what would you have done? You would run after Byakuya…And then kick him in the butt, right? No matter how one captain complains, the Central Government won’t change its decision for one person. But if it were you, you would still run around appealing to save Kuchiki…No. You would probably do something completely different. You always choose the path that leads to the most danger. Am I right…Kaien? – Ukitake Jyuushirou Quotes
4. My, my. So dangerous. – Quotes by Jushiro Ukitake
5. There are two kinds of fights. As long as we place ourselves in battle, we must always know the difference between fighting to defend life and defending pride. – Jushiro Ukitake
6. If you save Kaien, what becomes his pride? If you go to his aid now, his life will be saved. But… at the same time, it would end up killing his pride for all eternity.
7. Friends are a good thing, even if they tread a different paths. – Jushiro Ukitake