Saitama from One Punch Man is an interesting character. He’s an incredibly powerful superhero who can defeat any opponent with a single punch but is also a slacker. He doesn’t care about being a hero. He wants to find someone who can give him a good fight.
Saitama’s backstory is also fascinating. He used to be a regular guy who worked hard to become a superhero. However, after years of training, he realized he had become so powerful that he could defeat any opponent with just one punch. As a result, he became bored with fighting and stopped caring about being a hero.
Despite his apathy, Saitama is still an incredibly important character in the One Punch Man universe. He’s the strongest hero, and his power is always needed to save the day. Even though he doesn’t care about it, Saitama is still the best hope for humanity when facing down dangerous opponents.
“Get ready to be blown away by the most iconic and hilarious quotes from the One Punch Man’s bald hero, Saitama! From his deadpan delivery to his nonchalant attitude toward saving the world, Saitama has become a fan-favorite character for a good reason.
Best Saitama Quotes
1. If you really want to be strong… Stop caring about what your surrounding thinks of you! -Saitama
This quote speaks to Saitama’s disregard for societal norms and his focus on his own strength.
2. Prophecies don’t ever come true.
Saitama is not one to believe in fate or destiny and instead focuses on his actions.
3. Heroes and the police don’t do their jobs because someone says “please.” Right? – Saitama Quotes
This quote shows Saitama’s cynical view of heroism and his belief that it’s not just a job but a calling.
4. Who decides limits? And based on what? You said you worked hard? Well, maybe you need to work a little harder. Is that the limit of your strength? Could you of tomorrow beat you today? Instead of giving in, move forward. – Saitama
5. You may get stronger with simply the right attitude. In other words, train your spirit before worrying about strength through power and technology.
6. In exchange for gaining strength, have I lost something more important as a human being? Emotions used to swirl within me when I fought. Fear, impatience, anger… But now… Day after day, after one punch, I go home unharmed and wash my gloves. ” Saitama
7. Is that really… the limit to your power? Do you honestly think you won’t get any stronger for the rest of your life? Instead of sitting around frustrated, it’s better to keep moving forward. ” Saitama
8. I’m not a hero because I want your approval. I do it because I want to! ” Saitama Quotes
9. Human beings are strong because we can change ourselves.
10. I’ll leave tomorrow’s problems to tomorrow’s me.
11. I’m just a guy who’s a hero for fun.
12. The true power of us human beings is that we can change ourselves independently. -Quotes By Saitama