Monogatari series, It’s one of the most popular and well-known anime series out there, and for a good reason – the stories are complex, interesting, and full of surprises.
But with so many episodes, where do you even start? Well, lucky for you, we’re here to help! We’ve put together a Monogatari Watch Order guide on the best way to watch the Monogatari series – so read on and get started today!
Monogatari Watch Order
Monogatari Chronological Order
- Kizumonogatari Part 1: Tekketsu (2016)
- Kizumonogatari Part 2: Nekketsu (2016)
- Kizumonogatari Part 3: Reiketsu (2017)
- Koyomimonogatari (Koyomi Stone) (Episode 1)
- Nekomonogatari: Kuro
- Koyomimonogatari (Koyomi Sand) (Episode 3)
- Koyomimonogatari (Koyomi Water) (Episode 4)
- Koyomimonogatari (Koyomi Wind) (Episode 5)
- Owarimonogatari (Episodes 8-13)
- Nekomonogatari (White)
- Owarimonogatari (Episodes 1-7)
- Zoku Owarimonogatari
- Koyomimonogatari (Episode 2; Episodes 6-12)
- Bakemonogatari Recap (2009)
- Nekomonogatari: Kuro Recap (2013)
- Koyomi History (2016)
- Owarimonogatari Second Season Recaps (2017)
- Okitegami Kyouko no Bibouroku x Monogatari (2014)
- Nisekoimonogatari (2015)
- Koyomimonogatari (2015)
Where to Watch Monogatari?
You can use Crunchyroll or Funimation, these are the best options, in case these are not available in your country check out these legal anime apps and anime Streaming Sites.
The Monogatari series revolves around Koyomi Araragi, a third-year high school student who has almost restored his humanity after briefly becoming a vampire during spring break. One day, a classmate of his, the reclusive Hitagi Senjōgahara, falls down a flight of stairs and into his arms.
He discovers that Hitagi weighs almost nothing and offers help to her despite being threatened. Once they solve her problem, she decides to be his girlfriend.
The series progresses, and Koyomi finds himself involved with girls plagued by oddities, such as a ghost named Mayoi Hachikuji; his underclassman Suruga Kanbaru; classmate Tsubasa Hanekawa; and his younger sisters Karen and Tsukihi. He uses supernatural guidance from both Oshino and Shinobu to deal with the apparitions.