The newest Dragon Ball Super chapter has much excitement and action waiting to happen. Many characters are getting ready to help their loved ones. Trunks and Bulma have joined the fight, which is quite interesting given the situation. So, what’s going to happen next in the story? Let’s recap and dive into the details.
What Happened in Dragon Ball Super Chapter 96
In Dragon Ball Super Chapter 96, Piccolo and Gamma 2 continue their intense battle. Piccolo taps into a new form called “Orange Piccolo,” which boosts his power significantly. However, Gamma 2 also powers up, making them evenly matched in strength.
Meanwhile, Dr. Hedo is getting ready to wake up Cell Max, but Magenta rushes things and activates the machine prematurely. Cell Max is born in an unfinished state, but he’s still incredibly strong.
Cell Max wastes no time and defeats Gamma 1 and Gamma 2 swiftly. Then, he sets his sights on Piccolo, who stands no chance against the incomplete Cell Max and gets defeated.
The chapter closes with Cell Max victorious over Piccolo, and he poses a significant threat to the Z Warriors.
Here are the key moments:
- Piccolo transforms into “Orange Piccolo.”
- Gamma 2 powers up, making the fight intense.
- Dr. Hedo plans to awaken Cell Max, but Magenta rushes it.
- Cell Max is born prematurely but powerful.
- Cell Max defeats Gamma 1 and Gamma 2.
- Cell Max defeats Piccolo.
This chapter marks a pivotal moment in the story, introducing Cell Max, a new, even more muscular version of Cell. The Z Warriors face a tough challenge dealing with this formidable foe.
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 97 Release Date & Time
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 97 is set to be released on Thursday, September 21, 2023, JST (Japanese Standard Time). For fans worldwide, the release times will vary based on their time zones. Here’s when you can expect the chapter to drop in different regions:
Releasing on Wednesday:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): 08:30 PM on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): 05:00 PM on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- New York: 11:00 AM on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): 08:00 AM on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): 06:00 PM on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): 11:00 PM on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): 11:00 PM on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Releasing on Thursday:
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): 12:00 AM on Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): 01:00 AM on Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): 12:00 AM on Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): 12:00 AM on Thursday, September 21, 2023
Where to read Dragon Ball Super Chapter 97?
You can read Dragon Ball Super on Manga Plus and Viz in English translation. The Dragon Ball Super manga is available to read in raw format (Japanese) on V Jump.