Symphogear is a Japanese anime television series that aired from 2011 to 2014. The story revolves around a group of young girls who use powerful armor known as Symphogear to battle an evil organization called NOISE. The plot follows the main character Hibiki Tachibana, who is an ordinary high schooler living in modern-day Japan.
One day, she has a shocking encounter with rock-like lifeforms called Noise that can only be stopped by music. This leads her to form a special unit called “Symphogear” with two other girls, Chris Yukine and Tsubasa Kazanari, who happen to have the same power.
The show was very popular in Japan and spawned a number of sequels and spin-offs. If you’re a fan of Symphogear, then be sure to check out the Symphogear Watch Order, Aka Senki Zesshou Symphogear.
Symphogear Watch Order
- Symphogear G
- Symphogear GX
- Symphogear AXZ
- Symphogear XV
- Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: Senki Zesshou Shinai Symphogear (2014)
- Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Senki Zesshou Shinai Symphogear (2015)
- Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ: Senki Zesshou Shinai Symphogear (2017)
- Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV: Senki Zesshou Shinai Symphogear (2019)
Where to Watch Symphogear?
We all know and love the characters of Symphogear. But who are they really? Let’s take a look at some of the main characters and what makes them tick.
- First, we have Hibiki Tachibana. Hibiki is the main character of the series and the holder of the Gungnir relic. She’s a strong and determined young woman who has faced many challenges in her life. She’s also a bit of a tomboy, which endears her to many fans.
- Next, we have Miku Kohinata. Miku is Hibiki’s best friend and support throughout the series. She’s always there to help Hibiki out, even when she doesn’t want to. Miku is also a talented singer, which comes in handy during their battles against the Noise.
- Lastly, we have Chris Yukine. Chris is another main character and the holder of the Chris relic. She’s a bit of an airhead, but she’s also fiercely loyal to her friends. Chris is always ready to fight, even when she knows she’s outnumbered or outmatched.
These are just a few of the great characters that make Symphogear such an amazing series.
Symphogear is an anime that follows the lives of three girls as they fight to save the world from mysterious creatures called Noise. The story goes like this – the main character, Hibiki Tachibana, gains the ability to wield a high-powered weapon by singing.
Tsubasa Kazanari, Kanade Amō, and their various allies fight against an alien race, known as Noise using armor called Symphogear. The armor’s power is drawn from the power of music.