In Red Dead Redemption 2, increasing the bar of your stamina, life and precision are extremely useful for achieving success in your missions as an outlaw. And in this post, we will help you to improve all these features to be even more efficient in the game!
At the beginning of Red Dead Redemption 2, Arthur’s stamina, health, and accuracy characteristics are very low. An example of this is that at the beginning of the game, a few shots are enough to kill Arthur. That said, you are expected to want to increase these character characteristics.
How to increase stamina, health, and precision in Red Dead Redemption 2
Below you can see some ways to increase each of these bars in Red Dead Redemption 2:
- To fight – Fighting people (in hand-to-hand combat) earns you health XP. The easiest way to get into a fight is to look for angry civilians in cities and establishments and respond to their provocations.
- To hunt – Hunting and killing animals will also earn you some health XP (if you hunt using the bow, you will earn even more health XP).
- To fish – The simple fact of being able to catch a fish guarantees you an amount of health EXP.
- Run – The simple act of repeatedly pressing the sliding button will earn you stamina EXP.
- Swim – Swimming drains your stamina bar with considerable speed, but this exercise also earns you a good amount of stamina EXP.
- To hunt – Hunting, killing and skinning animals will earn you EXP of precision.
- Shoot enemies – Killing enemies with a firearm will earn you EXP for accuracy.
- Cook – Cooking in the camp will earn you EXP of precision.
- Do camping tasks – Marked by black dots on the map, these camping tasks are easy activities and a guaranteed source of precision EXP.