Have you ever wondered what are the best weapons in Red Dead Redemption 2? If you are here, the answer is probably “yes”. Just like in most games involving firearms, the arsenal of Red Dead Redemption 2 has its highlights, and that’s exactly what we’re going to talk about in this post.
Here on this page, you will see what are the best weapons in the game so that your arsenal becomes the deadliest on the map, so let’s get to it!
You May Like: Increase Stamina Red Dead Redemption 2
Best weapons In Red Dead Redemption 2
- Midnight’s Pistol – It has a high rate of fire, making it a deadly weapon at close range.
- Volcanic Pistol – For a pistol, this is a very powerful and accurate weapon, making it a great choice for medium-range combat.
- Granger’s Revolver – A unique revolver with high points in its characteristics.
- Flaco’s Revolver – Like Granger’s revolver, Flaco’s has high points in all its characteristics.
- Double-Action Revolver – It has a very high rate of fire and is an easy weapon to use, especially at close range. In addition, it is a great choice for a scenario in which the player has to shoot while on the move.
- Schofield Revolver – It has greater damage than most other revolvers and above-average accuracy.
- Calloway’s Revolver – It has a high damage rate and accuracy. It can be acquired through the secondary mission “The Noblest of Men, and a Woman”.
- Lancaster Repeater – This is one of the best weapons in Red Dead Redemption 2. The weapon has high accuracy and range and a relatively high rate of fire. In addition, this rifle has very high damage and is very effective in medium-range combat.
- Litchfield Repeater – It can be considered one of the best rifles (in this category) in the game. This weapon has above average statistics in almost all categories.
- Bolt Action Rifle – It has very high damage for long-distance combat. In addition, the gun is very accurate.
- Rare Rolling Block Rifle – It has a very high range and damage. This weapon can be obtained through the game’s main campaign.
- Carcano Rifle – A sniper with great precision and whose recharge time is much shorter than the others, making it a lethal weapon if used correctly.
- Pump-Action Shotgun – This weapon deals immense damage at close range. The high rate of fire of the weapon requires a good aim from the player, as the waste of cartridges can be a fatal error. But if used correctly, this weapon will put fear in your opponents. Red Dead Redemption 2 is available for PS4, Xbox One and PC via Steam and Rockstar Games