The main story of the manga is back after a five-week break, and luckily, there won’t be a break this week. You can read the manga on the MANGA Plus app or find it in the Weekly Young Jump magazine.
In the last chapter, Miyako brought Ichigo back to Strawberry Productions. Shortly after, Ichigo told Ruby that Aqua had deceived him. Later, Ichigo helped Miyako with Ruby’s schedule and asked her to watch Aqua during all this.
What Happened in Oshi No Ko Chapter 126
In Oshi no Ko Chapter 126, titled “Management,” we saw Miyako returning Ichigo to Strawberry Productions. She made him the manager for Aqua and Ruby.
Ruby was happy to have Ichigo back, but Ichigo revealed that Aqua had tricked him. Ruby was delighted to hear this because she thought her brother had brought Ichigo back to help Miyako with her schedule.
Later, Ichigo reviewed Ruby’s work schedule and told Miyako they should choose the best job offers for Ruby. He praised Miyako for making Strawberry Productions a respected company. Then, he asked her to watch Aqua closely because he was on the verge of breaking down.
Oshi No Ko Chapter 127 Release Date & Time
You can look forward to Oshi no Ko chapter 127, which is coming out on Thursday, September 28, at 12 a.m. JST.
The upcoming Oshi no Ko chapter 127 will be released internationally at the following times:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 AM, Wednesday, September 27
- Central Standard Time: 9 AM, Wednesday, September 27
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 AM, Wednesday, September 27
- British Standard Time: 3 PM, Wednesday, September 27
- Central European Time: 4 PM, Wednesday, September 27
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 PM, Wednesday, September 27
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 PM, Wednesday, September 27
- Australian Central Standard Time: 12:30 AM, Thursday, September 28
What To Expect From Oshi No Ko Chapter 127
Oshi no Ko Chapter 127 will probably show how Aqua feels about his promise to Ruby. In a recent chapter, Ruby reminded Aqua about his promise to Sarina. Although we didn’t see Aqua’s response, it seemed like he agreed to the promise. So, in the next chapter, we might hear Aqua’s side of the story.