One Piece Chapter 993 is about to be released, and as usual, we have several spoilers leaked on the internet of what will happen in this edition of the manga!
I recalled that from here. We will have spoilers. After all, the post is about that; we are bringing a spoiler of the following One Piece section that will be delivered.
One Piece chapter 993 spoilers
The title of the chapter is “Wano’s dream,” and on the cover, Lola and Gotti are married. Below is an image of a manga page and listed points of what happens in this chapter 933. check it out:
- People in the Capital of Flowers enjoy the festival and hope that samurai Kozuki will save Wano.
- The bullets Queen fires are called “Bingu” (or something).
- From what you see in the photo, Bao Fang’s power allows her to see through the eye on the paper the Cat carries on her head and discovers Yamato chasing Momonosuke and Shinobu, and she informs King.
- (Interpretation of the scene by the spoiler providers) King orders Tobopop to bring Momonosuke’s head to him, and Sasaki finds them. Sasaki’s subordinates shoot Shinobu, but Yamato stops them.
- Kaido gets up after the attack, and says he saw Oden’s shadow behind the red sheaths. But he says that they are not as powerful as Oden, as he couldn’t heal from the wound that the son of the ancient shogun made.
- Kaido cuts off Kiku’s arm and she flies.
The manga will have no break for the next week.
One Piece Chapter 993 Release Date
One Piece Chapter 993 is set to be out on Sunday, October 25. Its raw scans are finally out, while the spoilers have been making rounds online.
Where To Read One Piece Chapter 993
One Piece Chapter 993 can be read free on VIZ Media, Shonen Jump, and Mangaplus official websites and platforms. The manga series’ supporters are strongly advised to see the new chapter on its official platforms to support manga creators and other people working behind the scenes.
One Piece recounts the narrative of Monkey D. Luffy, a youngster with elastic powers whose fantasy is to turn into the Pirate King and their team, the Straw Hat Pirates.
Inside and out, the anime has more than 900 sections separated into a few adventures, is still appeared in Japan, and is one of the most well-known arrangements ever.
Currently, anime is developing the arc of Wano, a country inspired by Feudal Japan and dominated by Yonkou Kaidou of the Hundred Beasts.