In the previous chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen, an unexpected clash occurred when Takaba confronted Kenjaku. Kenjaku made an audacious attempt to curse Takaba with the Centipede curse, but to his surprise, Takaba’s unique curse technique, aptly named “Comedian,” completely turned the tables.
This peculiar ability enables Takaba to manifest his humorous thoughts into reality, rendering him a formidable adversary.
The chapter also delved into a flashback, unveiling a discussion among sorcerers regarding their strategies leading up to the impending battle between Gojo and Sukuna. During this flashback, Angel suggested that Takaba be sent to confront Kenjaku, a proposal that raised doubts from Hakari and Kusakabe. Angel underlined the paramount importance of safeguarding the secrecy of Takaba’s curse technique.
What To Expect From Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 241
In Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 241, we can anticipate several exciting developments:
1. Continuation of the Kenjaku vs. Takaba Battle: The intense showdown between Kenjaku and Takaba will persist. So far, Kenjaku has managed to counter Takaba’s comedy-based cursed technique, but Takaba hasn’t unveiled his full power yet. The next chapter will likely reveal how this confrontation unfolds.
2. More About Takaba’s Cursed Technique: Angel has hinted that Takaba’s cursed technique holds more power than meets the eye, and its true potential remains a mystery, even to Takaba himself. Chapter 241 may provide insights into the depths of Takaba’s cursed technique, shedding light on why Angel selected him to face Kenjaku.
3. Introduction of Other Jujutsu Sorcerers: Takaba isn’t the sole Jujutsu sorcerer aware of Kenjaku’s whereabouts. It’s possible that additional Jujutsu sorcerers will join the fray, either to aid Takaba in battling Kenjaku or to attempt to halt the Culling Game altogether.
4. Other Story Developments: Chapter 241 might also delve into other significant events within the Jujutsu Kaisen universe, such as ongoing Culling Game colonies or the quest to locate Sukuna’s remaining fingers. Gege Akutami has more surprises in store for readers, and we’ll have to wait and see which direction the story takes.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 241 Release Date and Time
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 241 is scheduled to be released on November 5, 2023.
- Japanese Standard Time: 10:00 PM on Sunday, November 05, 2023
- Central European Time: 03:00 PM on Sunday, November 05, 2023
- New York: 09:00 AM on Sunday, November 05, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory: 12:00 AM on Sunday, November 05, 2023
- Pacific Time: 06:00 AM on Sunday, November 05, 2023
- Eastern European Time: 03:00 PM on Sunday, November 05, 2023