The chapter starts with Sting’s gang hunting for information about the Philosopher’s Stone. They talk to various folks, but nobody seems to know much. When ready to throw in the towel, they cross paths with a mysterious old man who drops a hint.
What Happened in Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 142
Over with Athena’s crew, Elefseria teleports them to Duke’s impersonator. This impostor spills the beans that he’s working for Athena II. He’s been using his magic to create illusions and manipulate Fairy Tail. To make matters worse, he employs a sneaky trick to make Natsu surrender to Athena II.
Meanwhile, Ren and Eve spot Nirvana’s glow and split up. One will keep looking for Wendy while the other heads off to investigate the light. Gray and Sherry are also on the hunt for Lyon, but Sherry hasn’t let go of her anger toward Gray for what she thinks he did to Lyon.
Elsewhere, Hoteye fills Jura in on Nirvana’s unsealing. Jura’s got a tough decision to make – keep fighting or check out Nirvana. He ultimately chooses to investigate, leaving Hoteye to hold down the fort.
The chapter ends with Midnight claiming his first victim: Eve from Blue Pegasus Mage.
- Sting’s gang gets a clue about the Philosopher’s Stone.
- Athena’s group confronts Duke’s impostor, who works for Athena II.
- The impostor forces Natsu to surrender to Athena II.
- Ren and Eve searched for Wendy and checked out Nirvana’s light.
- Gray and Sherry are still looking for Lyon, and Sherry’s still upset with Gray.
- Hoteye tells Jura that Nirvana’s been unsealed.
- Jura decides to investigate Nirvana, leaving Hoteye behind.
- Midnight claims his first victim: Eve from Blue Pegasus Mage.
What To Expect From Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 143
Here are some ideas about what could happen in Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 143:
- Sting’s gang will keep hunting for the Philosopher’s Stone using the clue from the old man.
- Natsu and his pals will try to break free from Athena’s control.
- Ren and Eve will stick to their mission to find Wendy and the light from Nirvana.
- Gray and Sherry will continue their quest to find Lyon, and maybe Sherry will discover the truth about his death.
- Hoteye will keep battling Duke’s impostor, but it won’t be easy without Jura’s help.
- Midnight will keep causing trouble, and Fairy Tail will need a plan to stop him.
Some extra thoughts:
- We might learn more about Athena II and why she’s doing what she’s doing.
- Other Fairy Tail members might join the fight against Athena and Midnight.
- We could get hints about the mysterious old man who helped Sting’s group with the Philosopher’s Stone.
- Gray and Sherry might go through some character growth as they deal with Lyon’s death.
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 143 Release Date & Time
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 143 is scheduled to be released on October 11, 2023, at 12:00 AM JST.
This means that it will be released at the following times in different time zones:
- India Standard Time (IST): October 11, 2023 at 4:30 PM
- Pacific Standard Time (PST): October 10, 2023 at 8:00 AM
- Eastern Standard Time (EST): October 10, 2023 at 11:00 AM
- British Summer Time (BST): October 10, 2023 at 4:00 PM
- Central European Time (CET): October 10, 2023 at 5:00 PM
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): October 11, 2023 at 1:00 AM
Please note that these are just estimated release times, and the actual release time may vary depending on the website you are using.