In Boruto: Two Blue Vortex Chapter 3, Boruto is in a severe situation. He’s trying to strike a deal with Code to find the real Ten-tails. Boruto tells Code that he won’t leave Konoha alive if he doesn’t cooperate. Boruto is dead serious about this.
A cool thing we learned in the recent chapter is that Boruto has mastered a new type of Rasengan called Uzihiko, which means “swirling lad.” Unfortunately, we didn’t get to see him use it yet. But in the next chapter, we’ll find out how powerful this new Rasengan is.
It turns out that many of us thought Sasuke took out Code’s eyes, but the way Boruto was talking to Code suggests that Boruto might have been the one to do it. Boruto didn’t even glance at Sarada during their conversation. It seems like he’s become one of the toughest Shinobi in the Leaf Village.
What Happened in Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 2
In Boruto: Two Blue Vortex Chapter 2, things start with a face-off between Boruto and Code. Code is surprised to see Boruto back in Konohagakure so soon and accuses Boruto of running away. Boruto denies this and clarifies that he’s here to protect the village from Code.
Code, however, claims Boruto is too weak to stop him and launches an attack. Boruto manages to dodge it and counterattacks. They engage in an intense battle, showing that they are evenly matched.
During the fight, Code reveals his plan to use the Ten-Tails to create a new God Tree and destroy Konohagakure. Boruto is determined to prevent this and promises to defend the village.
Ultimately, we also see Boruto using a new type of Rasengan called Uzihiko.
What To Expect From Boruto: Two Blue Vortex Chapter 3
In Boruto: Two Blue Vortex Chapter 3, we can anticipate several things:
- The ongoing battle between Boruto and Code will continue.
- Boruto will use his new Rasengan: Uzuhiko jutsu to confront Code.
- Kawaki will likely remain captive under Eida and Code’s control.
- Sarada and her team will persist in their search for Boruto.
- We might uncover more about the Claw Grima group and their true intentions.
- There may be developments regarding Sasuke’s whereabouts and activities.
Furthermore, Chapter 3 will likely continue the overarching storyline in Boruto: Two Blue Vortex. This arc centers on Boruto’s quest to grow stronger and protect Konohagakure from Code and the Claw Grima.
I’m particularly intrigued by the ongoing battle between Boruto and Code, especially with Boruto’s formidable new Rasengan: Uzuhiko jutsu. It’ll be interesting to see how Code responds. I’m also curious about Kawaki’s rescue and role in the upcoming conflict.
Boruto: Two Blue Vortex Chapter 3 Release Date & Time
Boruto: Two Blue Vortex Chapter 3 is set to come out on October 20, 2023, at 12:00 AM Japan Standard Time (JST).
For folks in different time zones, here are the expected release times:
- Pacific Standard Time (PST): October 19, 2023, at 5:00 PM
- Eastern Standard Time (EST): October 19, 2023, at 8:00 PM
- British Summer Time (BST): October 20, 2023, at 1:00 AM
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): October 20, 2023, at 2:00 AM
- Indian Standard Time (IST): October 20, 2023, at 5:30
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT): October 20, 2023, at 11:00 AM
Please remember that these times are approximations, and the release time may vary slightly.
Where to Read Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 3?
You can read Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 2 online for free on VIZ Media’s website and Manga Plus.