Boruto: Two Blue Vortex Chapter 2 has been revealed as the continuation of Naruto Shippuden in the Boruto series. This chapter begins by showing us Sarada’s new look. She disagrees with Shikamaru, now the Hokage, about Boruto’s actions. Many people are upset with Boruto for what he’s done.
Shikamaru stops the argument and expresses concern about Sarada’s future. Kawaki visits a specific cell where Naruto and Hinata are locked up. Meanwhile, Sarada and Sumire are trying to figure out how to prove Boruto’s innocence.
Eida and Daemon discuss an ability that can’t be undone because they lack knowledge. Eida is puzzled about why Sumire and Sarada were unaffected, even though they aren’t Ohtsutsuki. Mitsuki wants to protect Kawaki and even considers harming Boruto. Kawaki is confident he can detect Boruto if he enters the village. He receives an update and gains the ability to fly.
Himawari trains with Chocho and believes Boruto is innocent and her dad, Naruto, is alive. Code’s followers attack Konoha, causing panic in the village.
Sarada joins the battle, and Code arrives in Konoha, claiming he’s been chasing Boruto for over two years. Boruto enters Konoha and confronts Code. Shikamaru advises the police to monitor Boruto’s actions. Kawaki notices Boruto’s chakra, and the chapter ends there.
What Happened in Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 1
Boruto: Two Blue Vortex Chapter 1, “Boruto,” takes us three years into the future. The Hidden Leaf Village is now led by Shikamaru, and Boruto, Kawaki, Sarada, and the other young ninjas have all grown up.
Code, who belongs to the Kara Organization, attacks Konohagakure with many powerful creatures. Sarada and Kawaki try to stop them, but they’re outnumbered. Luckily, Boruto, away from the village, returns to help.
A big fight happens involving Boruto, Kawaki, and Code. Code uses his unique technique to get super strong, but Boruto uses his mysterious Jougan to fight back. The battle ends with Code getting defeated, but he swears he’ll be back.
The chapter finishes with Boruto and Kawaki chatting about their dreams. Boruto wants to be Hokage, and Kawaki wants to protect him.
Important moments from the chapter include:
- The introduction of Code, a vital new villain who’s even more potent than the previous one.
- The time jump shows how everyone has changed and grown up.
- The intense battle between Boruto, Kawaki, and Code is one of the series’ biggest fights.
- The tease of Boruto’s Jougan, a mysterious eye power we’re still learning about.
- This chapter is a thrilling start to the new Boruto: Two Blue Vortex story. It’s packed with action, excitement, and unanswered questions that keep fans eager for more.
Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 2 Release Date & Time
Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 2 will be released on Wednesday, September 20, 2023, in many countries and on Thursday, September 21, 2023, in Japan and other regions due to time zone differences.
Here is the release time for different time zones:
- Pacific Standard Time (PST): 8:00 AM
- Central Standard Time (CST): 10:00 AM
- Eastern Standard Time (EST): 11:00 AM
- British Summer Time (BST): 3:00 PM
- Indian Standard Time (IST): 8:30 PM
- Japan Standard Time (JST): 12:00 AM
Where to Read Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 2?
You can read Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 2 online for free on VIZ Media’s website and Manga Plus.