The sports manga Blue Lock, created by Muneyuki Kaneshiro, is approaching its big ending. Fans are excited about Chapter 236, which is coming out next week.
In the last chapter, Isagi Yoichi and his team, Team Z, go head-to-head with Team V in the Neo-Egoist League’s first round. It was an intense match, but thanks to Isagi’s smart tactics and goal-scoring skills, Team Z came out on top.
What Happened in Blue Lock Chapter 235
Blue Lock Chapter 235, titled “The Reason You Were Born,” is about Hiori Yoichi and his journey to discover himself as a soccer player.
In the chapter, Hiori thinks about his past and how his parents always expected him to be the best. This put a lot of pressure on him. So, he joined Blue Lock to escape these expectations and find his way in soccer. But he has struggled to do that because he’s always been overshadowed by Isagi Yoichi.
During a match against Team V in the NEL, Hiori can show his skills. However, he hesitates and misses an opportunity to score. Isagi talks to him afterward and tells him to stop worrying about what others want and focus on what he truly desires.
Isagi’s words inspire Hiori, and he finds his purpose in soccer. He wants to become the best player for himself, not to meet his parents’ expectations.
This chapter is important because it shows Hiori’s growth as a character and his struggle to find his identity on the soccer field.
What To Expect from Blue Lock Chapter 236
It’s hard to say exactly what will happen in Blue Lock Chapter 236 because the author, Muneyuki Kaneshiro, hasn’t given any spoilers yet. However, based on what we’ve seen in Chapter 235, here are some things we can expect:
- Hiori Yoichi’s Growth: Hiori has promised to discover his reason for playing soccer and become the best he can be. We’ll likely see more of his progress and development in the upcoming chapters.
- Team Z’s Journey: Team Z won their first match in the Neo-Egoist League (NEL), but more formidable opponents are ahead. We’ll see how they fare against other teams in the NEL.
- Isagi Yoichi’s Striker Skills: Isagi always works on new strategies and ways to score goals. We’ll get to witness his growth and improvements as a player.
- Possible Return of Former Teammates: There’s a chance that some of Isagi’s old teammates, like Bachira Meguru and Chigiri Hyoma, might make a comeback in the story, either as rivals or allies.
These are some things to look forward to in the next chapter, and it should be an exciting continuation of the Blue Lock story.
Blue Lock Chapter 236 Release Date & Time
Blue Lock Chapter 236 will be released on Wednesday, October 11, 2023, at 10:00 PM JST (Japan Standard Time).
Here is the release date and time in other time zones:
- Pacific Standard Time (PST): October 11, 2023, at 9:00 AM
- Mountain Standard Time (MST): October 11, 2023, at 10:00 AM
- Central Standard Time (CST): October 11, 2023, at 11:00 AM
- Eastern Standard Time (EST): October 11, 2023, at 12:00 PM
- British Summer Time (BST): October 11, 2023, at 5:00 PM
- Central European Time (CET): October 11, 2023, at 6:00 PM
- Indian Standard Time (IST): October 11, 2023, at 9:30 PM
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): October 12, 2023, at 2:00 AM
Where to Read Blue Lock Chapter 236?
Blue Lock Chapter 236 will be available in Pocket Shonen Magazine in raw format (Japanese). Blue Lock has an English translation on Comic INRK, but only 105 chapters are on their website.