In Blue Lock Chapter 235, Hiori and Isagi try to find the missing element to score a goal. Isagi almost scored, but Kaiser interfered. Despite their perfect plan, they couldn’t find the winning goal.
Now, the ball is in the air, and they need to find that missing piece to help Isagi beat his rivals. It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack. Isagi has been talking about this missing piece throughout the match, but he hasn’t figured it out. With Hiori by his side, they worked well together until Kaiser disrupted their flow.
What Happened in Blue Lock Chapter 234
Blue Lock Chapter 234, titled “Producer!”, continues the story from Chapter 233. Hiori Yo steals the ball from the Ubers and starts a counterattack with Isagi Yoichi.
Hiori uses his Meta Vision to see the whole field and find the best passing route to Isagi. He makes a perfect pass, and Isagi tries to score with his Direct Shot.
However, Michael Kaiser blocks Isagi’s shot using his Meta Vision, predicting Isagi’s moves. Kaiser then passes the ball to Barou Shidou, who uses his strength to get past the Ubers defenders and score a goal.
Isagi may be disappointed, but he’s impressed by Kaiser’s skills. He recognizes Kaiser as a genuine rival who’s pushing him to improve.
After the match, Hiori approaches Isagi and says he wants to become Isagi’s producer. He aims to help Isagi become the world’s greatest striker. Isagi appreciates Hiori’s offer and promises to work harder to achieve his dreams.
Blue Lock Chapter 235 Spoiler
Here’s what you can expect from Blue Lock Chapter 235 spoilers:
- What happens after Isagi’s goal is blocked: Isagi feels disappointed but admires Kaiser’s skills. We’ll see how Isagi deals with this and what he plans to do to improve.
- Hiori’s role as Isagi’s producer: Hiori is now Isagi’s producer, meaning he’ll help Isagi improve his skills. We’ll see how Hiori’s guidance impacts Isagi’s development as a striker.
- The ongoing match between Ubers and Bastard Munchen is currently tied at 1-1, and we’ll find out which team comes out on top. There might be unexpected events during the match, like Blue Lock staff showing up or new characters appearing.
Blue Lock Chapter 235 Release Date & Time
Blue Lock Chapter 235 is set to be released on Sunday, October 1, 2023, PT. The chapters come out every week.
For international readers, here are the release times:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 AM on Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 AM on Sunday, October 1, 2023
- New York: at 11:00 PM on Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 PM on Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 AM on Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 AM on Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 AM on Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): At 12:00 PM on Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 02:00 PM on Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): at 12:00 PM on Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): At 12:00 PM on Sunday, October 1, 2023
Where to Read Blue Lock Chapter 235 Online?
Blue Lock Chapter 233 will be available in Pocket Shonen Magazine in raw format (Japanese). Blue Lock has an English translation on Comic INRK, but only 105 chapters are on their website.