In Blue Lock Chapter 234, something big is happening. Hiori has become a key player for Isagi to score goals. He showed his skills by getting the ball from Barou, impressing everyone. It’s like Hiori’s time to shine. He’s dedicated to helping Isagi become the world’s best player, the king of soccer.
With Hiori on his side, Isagi’s chances of scoring the next goal have shot up. Hiori is just as fast as Isagi, maybe even faster. Unlike Kurone, Hiori can keep up with Isagi thanks to his “meta vision.”
At first, I was worried that when Hiori goes into ego mode, he might play for himself and not pass to Isagi. But this chapter proves that wrong. Hiori’s ego is about making Isagi the best, so he won’t score unless Isagi wants to. I can’t wait to see this duo in action in the next chapter!
What Happened in Blue Lock Chapter 233
In Blue Lock Chapter 233, named “Key,” Hiori Yo discovers a newfound motivation to keep playing soccer. His goal now is to make Yoichi Isagi the ultimate King of the sport, and he’s willing to do whatever it takes to achieve this.
The chapter begins with a look back at Hiori’s childhood. His parents were only concerned about his injured leg, not his overall well-being. This glimpse into his past helps us understand why Hiori has had trouble trusting others and forming connections.
In the present, Hiori is inspired by Shoei Barou’s charisma and ability to create opportunities for his teammates. He realizes that the world’s best striker would possess similar skills.
With this newfound understanding, Hiori collaborates with Isagi to win the match. He uses his Meta Vision to identify Isagi’s strengths and weaknesses and devise a plan to help Isagi score the winning goal.
The chapter concludes with Hiori and Isagi working together to create a scoring opportunity. Isagi manages to get a clear shot at the goal, but the match’s outcome hangs in the balance.
What To Expect from Blue Lock Chapter 234
Looking ahead to Chapter 234 of Blue Lock, we can make educated guesses based on what’s happened.
One possibility is that the next chapter will reveal the outcome of the match between Bastard Munchen and Ubers. Hiori Yo and Yoichi Isagi have teamed up to create a scoring opportunity, but we don’t know yet if Isagi will score the winning goal.
Another possibility is the introduction of new characters or conflicts. The manga’s creator, Nomura, is known for crafting exciting and complex characters, so it wouldn’t be surprising if a new character enters the scene, potentially adding some twists and turns to the story. Additionally, Nomura isn’t afraid to tackle challenging subjects in his manga, so a new conflict might test Isagi and his teammates in unexpected ways.
Ultimately, we’ll have to wait and see what unfolds in Chapter 234 of Blue Lock. But considering Nomura’s storytelling abilities, we can expect an engaging and well-crafted chapter.
Here are a few specific things we might find in the next chapter:
- The resolution of the match between Bastard Munchen and Ubers.
- Whether Isagi manages to score the winning goal or faces a miss.
- Hiori’s increasing involvement in the match, maybe even scoring a goal himself.
- Possible new characters or conflicts that could be introduced.
- Progress in Isagi’s journey to become the world’s top striker.
- Preparations by Isagi and his teammates for the next stage of the Blue Lock program.
Blue Lock Chapter 234 Release Date & Time
Blue Lock Chapter 234 is set to be released on Sunday, September 24, 2023, PT. The chapters come out every week. Here are the release times for different parts of the world:
Releasing on Sunday:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): 08:30 PM on Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): 05:00 PM on Sunday, September 24, 2023
- New York: 11:00 AM on Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): 08:00 AM on Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): 06:00 PM on Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): 11:00 PM on Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): 11:00 PM on Sunday, September 24, 2023
Releasing on Monday:
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): 12:00 AM on Monday, September 25, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): 01:00 AM on Monday, September 25, 202
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): 12:00 AM on Monday, September 25, 2023Korean Standard Time (KST): 12:00 AM on Monday, September 25, 2023
Where to Read Blue Lock Chapter 234 Online?
Blue Lock Chapter 233 will be available in Pocket Shonen Magazine in raw format (Japanese). Blue Lock has an English translation on Comic INRK, but only 105 chapters are on their website.