In Blue Lock Chapter 230, Isagi will figure out how to score a point. Since Barou scored in Chapter 228, the match between Ubers and Bastard Munchen is now tied, and whoever scores next will win the game. Chapter 229 brings an emotional storyline involving Snuffy. It reminded me of Jujutsu Kaisen. Like Gojo and Geto, Mick and Snuffy wanted to become the best in the world. But just like Geto, Mick left Snuffy.
Unfortunately, Snuffy and Mick couldn’t share the same dream until the end. They couldn’t achieve their goal of winning 5 major tournaments together. However, after hearing about Barou, Snuffy continued pursuing their dream and made it a reality.
By the way, there’s a trailer out for Blue Lock: Episode Nagi, which gives us a sneak peek into the upcoming movie. It’s based on the spin-off manga of Blue Lock. The sequel won’t have anything new, but we’ll see the story from Nagi’s perspective.
And if you’re wondering about the release date for the next chapter of the fantastic manga series, Blue Lock, don’t worry. This article has you covered with the release date of Blue Lock Chapter 230 and details about what happens in it and where you can read it.
What Happened in Blue Lock Chapter 229
In this chapter, some player changes happen. Marc Snuffy and Noel Noa are taken out of the game, and Hiori Yo is brought in as a substitute. The Ubers are celebrating their goal that equalized the score, and Shoei Barou is being praised for his determination.
Then, the story takes us back to Snuffy’s past in a flashback. He’s having a conversation with his best friend, Mick Munn, who has passed away. Mick advises Snuffy to never give up on his dreams, even if they seem impossible.
We return to the present, and Snuffy is motivated by Mick’s words. He decides to stay in the game and fight for his dream. Snuffy prevents Noa from blocking the shot, helping Barou’s shot go into the goal, making the score 2-2.
The chapter ends with Snuffy apologizing to Mick’s lifeless body for not fully pursuing their shared dream.
Here’s what specifically happened in the chapter:
- Snuffy and Noa are replaced by Hiori Yo. The coach brings in Hiori Yo, a new player, to play who has been training with the Bastard Munchen team.
- The Ubers celebrate their goal that evens the score. They’re giving credit to Barou for his determination and are confident about winning.
- The flashback takes us to Snuffy’s past, where he talks with Mick Munn, his best friend who’s passed away. Mick encourages Snuffy to persist in chasing his dreams, even when it feels tough.
- In the present, Snuffy is motivated by Mick’s words. He chooses to stay in the game and work towards his dream. He blocks Noa’s path, aiding Barou’s goal that ties the score at 2-2.
- The chapter concludes with Snuffy apologizing to Mick’s lifeless body for not fully pursuing their dream together.
This chapter is emotional and delves into Snuffy’s backstory and motivations for playing football. It’s also thrilling as the game’s score is equal and the outcome is uncertain. I’m eager to see what comes next in the Blue Lock manga.
Blue Lock Chapter 230 Release Date & Time
Blue Lock Chapter 230 is scheduled to release on Monday, August 28, 2023, JST. The Chaps are released weekly, but it was mentioned in the weekly magazine that it will be off next week. The international schedule for Blue Lock Chapter 230 is as follows:
Released on Sunday for the following countries:
- India Standard Time (IST): at 08:30pm on Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 pm on Sunday, August 27, 2023
- New York: at 11:00 a.m. Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 a.m. Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 p.m. Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00pm on Sunday, August 27, 2023
Released on Monday for the following countries:
- Japan Standard Time (JST): at 12:00 a.m. Monday, August 28, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 am Monday, August 28, 2023
- Indonesia Eastern Time (EIST): at 12:00 am on Monday, August 28, 2023
- Korea Standard Time (KST): at 12:00 AM Monday, August 28, 2023
Where to read Blue Lock Chapter 230 online?
Blue Lock Chapter 230 will be available in Pocket Shonen Magazine in raw format (Japanese). Blue Lock has an English translation on Comic INRK, but only 105 chapters are on their website.